Nordic World Ski Championships 2017
Basketball Cycling Darts E-sports Football Golf Handball Horse racing Ice Hockey Motorsport Poker Politics Snooker Tennis Trotting WWE Other sports Other odds
Old odds Upcoming odds Tips Sports Betting Casinos

Hungary Eurovision Odds

A Dal, the Hungarian national selection for the Eurovision has had its sixth edition. The winner turned out to be Joci Pápai with the song "Origo". In Kiev, therefore, it is going to be heared the first song in Hungarian since 2013.

The winner got the better of seven other artists. In the first round of voting, they had left the scene of the Leander Kills, the Soulwave, Gabi Toth & Freddie Shuman ft. Begi Lotfi and Kallay Saunders Band . In the second round, however, the following artists have failed the assault on the ticket for Ukraine: Gina Kanisza, Gigi Radics and Zavodi + Oliver Berkes .

The eight finalists were faced with the assessment of a jury consisting of four components whose value was 80%, while the audience of the Central European country also issued its verdict with the remaining 20%. The jury was composed by Adrienn Zsédenyi Zséda (award-winning singer), Miklós Both (award-winning composer/guitarist/singer), Károly Frenreisz (founder of the legendary LGT and Skorpió, a legend of Hungarian rock music) and Ferenc Molnár Caramel (award-winning singer).

“Origo” combines ethnic sounds with hip hip, and uses both Hungarian and Romani lyrics. Hungary last sent a song in their own language in 2013 when ByeAlex performed “Kedvesem”. It placed tenth in the grand final, proving that the Hungarian language is not a barrier to Eurovision success. Romani was first used in Eurovision when Gipsy.cz performed “Aven Romale” 2009.

In this oriental and authentic Roma song, lead singer he impressed with the diversity of his skills – he did not only sing, but also played drums, raps, and danced a traditional dance together with a woman dressed in white. And he managed to do all these things remaining believable. His voice slightly cracks in the rapping part, and yes, this might be too eccentric for some people, but it might also be Hungary’s best chance at a high position in Kiev. Camera shots of Joci & the woman were very professional looking.

Joci Pápai, born in 1981, was born in Tata. Of Romanian origin, he started his career in 2005 as part of the cast of the second season of „Megasztar”.Active since then with different singles and albums, has had his greatest success with "Mikor tests örexik" as recently as two years ago. The song that will lead to the International Exhibition Center, the aforementioned "Origo", is its composition both for text and for the music.

It will be up to him, therefore, confirm the very good tradition of A Dal as a Hungarian national selection: since its adoption, in fact, Hungary has never missed the final. Last year he reached the 19th place with „Pioneer”- Freddie, but not later than three years ago had reached the 5th place Andras Kallay-Saunders with „Running”. 

Hungary is going to sing in the 1st half of the 2nd semi-final which is scheduled to take place on May 11th and the pression will be very high on Joci’s shoulders as Hungary always qualified in the final since their comeback in 2011.

Will Hungary qualify for the final 2017?

Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00

Will Hungary finish in the top 10 2017?

Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00

Hungary's finishing position in Eurovision Song Contest 2017?

Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00

Hungary's votes in the Eurovision Song Contest

Which country will Hungary award 12 points to in the final of Eurovision Song Contest 2017?

Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00

Which of the named nations will score the most points in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017?

Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00
Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00
Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00
Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00
Odd unit: EU | UK | US
    Highest
odds
Lowest
odds
Odds Coming Soon1.001.00
Unibet
1.00